Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I had the extreme, amazing pleasure of getting to see that whole drawing of Jamie's shirt... just a prototype, mind you, but I promise that every single Muppet fan who sees it will be blown right away. It's incredible, expansive, and awesome.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Aw, thanks. I worked by butt off to get this complicated monstrosity done. :concern:

I just submitted the design 10 minutes ago, but it's not live yet. Here's another sneak "peek" until the upload is complete. The final piece is a four-color vector-based image to be placed on a dark-colored tee.

dwmckim

Reaction score
All right ... i can so tell this will be epic awesomeness!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
i'm so impatient! Hope it gets up on the site this morning so that voting can start. This took all of my free time for 6 days! I get nervous about the submission process, but I've noticed that many people are including imagery of Jim Henson and characters from Sesame Street that are not covered by the Disney license so my "Muppetational Mosaic" probably won't meet with any bureaucracy. I took extra care with the cast inclusions after remembering how many hoops it took for Ken to get the rights for the Jim Henson puppet.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
i'm so impatient! Hope it gets up on the site this morning so that voting can start. This took all of my free time for 6 days! I get nervous about the submission process, but I've noticed that many people are including imagery of Jim Henson and characters from Sesame Street that are not covered by the Disney license so my "Muppetational Mosaic" probably won't meet with any bureaucracy. I took extra care with the cast inclusions after remembering how many hoops it took for Ken to get the rights for the Jim Henson puppet.
Yours is up, Jamie! And it's impossibly awesome! I gave it a five and it deserves a TEN!!!

PDiddymus

Reaction score
Aw, thanks. I worked by butt off to get this complicated monstrosity done. :concern:

I just submitted the design 10 minutes ago, but it's not live yet. Here's another sneak "peek" until the upload is complete. The final piece is a four-color vector-based image to be placed on a dark-colored tee.

I just saw it! Blew me mind! Beautiful, Beautiful piece! :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Frogboy, that is an amazing design. It's highly rated so far, and I hope it continues that way. I know I'd buy one in a heartbeat!

Is there anywhere we can see the full piece? Please?