1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*picks fleas out of your hair*

2. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

His left ear is tangled in my dreads.

3. Beauregard

Oh is that what that is.

4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Prawnie's mouth: *somewhere on Beau's elbow* Oops.

5. Speed Tracer

We're very weird.

6. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

And that's what we most love about each other isn't it?

7. Speed Tracer

Yes.

Yes it is.

Can someone get this spleen untangled from my dreads? I don't want to have to cut them.

8. zns

zns Well-Known Member

This is really exciting news. I was hoping that "The Muppets Valentine Show" would be there. Hopefully they won't cut out too many songs from that special (like some did with "How Much is That Doggie in the Window"). :) :excited: ;)

9. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Yes there were no actual songs to speak of in Sex and Violence.
    But Valentine is a different story. Let's hope whatever happens they are able to release Valentine uncut fersure.

10. David French

David French Active Member

Can I just point out one important factor - that we don't know what *all* the extras are. All that has been announced (as per the first post on this thread) is...

Bonus Features:
    • Original Pilot: "The Muppets Valentine Show"
    • The Muppets on Muppets: Kermit, Gonzo and Rizzo sit down for all new exclusive interviews
    • Weezer & The Muppets: More than just a music video
    ...and much more!

So for all we know there might be Muppet Morsels, there might be Audio Commentaries, there might be a Gag Reel - at this point in time we just don't know, but despite that people are jumping the gun a bit.

11. David French

No mystery there - Disney accidentally used an earlier edit of the Joel Grey ep.

12. David French

Of course if the copyright had never changed hands in the first place we wouldn't have this problem. C'est la vie.

13. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

14. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

It's about dang time! I can remember watching Season One the SUMMER before GOING INTO my senior year of high school, and here I am, graduated for almost a year lol.

I'm very much looking forward to this set, and I'm glad the Valentine's special is going to be on there, I've never seen it!

It would be cool if the Jim Henson tribute that was supposed to be on Season One was on this set.

CAN'T WAIT! :crazy: :halo: :D

15. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I feel mixed about the features. So far the Valentines special is the only announced one included that I expected to be included. I sure do hope that Muppet Morsels are just currently unnannounced and eventually included. I am surprised that the Jim Henson retrospective planned for season one isn't going to be included. I am also surprised about the Weezer thing (I assume that the behind-the-scenes documentary is included), but it wasn't that great of a production.

I am also a bit surprised about a new Muppet production being included as a feature. It sounds like it's just Kermit, Gozno, and Rizzo talking about the Muppets. It's too bad that more characters aren't going to be included. It would be great if Statler, Waldorf, Bunsen, Beaker, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Animal, Janice, Zoot, Scooter, Rowlf, Sam, Fozzie, Bunsen, Beaker, and Miss Piggy were also included.

16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I am so darn happy about this. Can't wait to get and hope to hear more on the features. :) :o :concern:

17. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

:)

18. AlienGonzo

AlienGonzo New Member

OMG, the Piggy face better stay, it looks awesome in the promo shots. And i wat a fuzzy version...please don't change it!!!

19. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

This. Is. AWESOME. News!!!! Oh, I am just, totally pyched 'bout this, it has so made my day!! :excited: Yayness! ^_^

20. Beauregard

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

*excuse me while I exub*

Wow. This trailer is great. The clips were well chosen and, YES!, the Muppets look just like they should. -- Obviously being a late-comer to the Muppet fandom, I never could jibe with the Season One Muppets.

I am so excited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.