1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Muppet Monopoly Collector's Edition

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 30, 2003.

1. Age New Member

I just bought mine last night at Suncoast and it is the greatest thing in the whole world. Everything is just beautiful. My fiance and I played it last night. He even thinks it's awesome and he's not a big muppet fan. :)
  2. towels New Member

I probably overpaid for mine at an independant games store yesterday, but for some reason after I picked it up, it just wouldn't leave my hand...
    :rolleyes:

This was obviously made by fans. All the attention and detail are awesome. I even managed to resist looking through all the Penguin and Chicken cards until after a couple of games had been played.
    Now...what's the word on the additional tokens?
    :)
  3. JamieDenny New Member

Finally....the Rock has come...Nah wrong website sorry :)
    I finally had my birtday and got Muppet Monopoly. Mind blowing, I knew what the board would look like but gosh amazing fun, I am planning a Muppet Monopoly Party on Monday.
    Thank you sooo much to everyone who worked really hard on this piece of art,
    You all made my day
    :)
    Jamie
  4. Dr. Bombay Member

I bought mine last week from Media Play. I was so glad to see it. I've played it just once though........and I lost :boo: :( But it was still fun!!! It's the greatest.......that is until Bewitched Monopoly is made ;)
  5. tannytoon New Member

Muppets Monopoly

What do you think? Do you own one? would you change something? I like it but I think that the chance and comunity chest could be something else... what do you think?:)