1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Your Thoughts: Muppet Monopoly Collector's Edition

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 30, 2003.

1. Age

Age New Member

I just bought mine last night at Suncoast and it is the greatest thing in the whole world. Everything is just beautiful. My fiance and I played it last night. He even thinks it's awesome and he's not a big muppet fan. :)
  2. towels

towels New Member

I probably overpaid for mine at an independant games store yesterday, but for some reason after I picked it up, it just wouldn't leave my hand...
    :rolleyes:

This was obviously made by fans. All the attention and detail are awesome. I even managed to resist looking through all the Penguin and Chicken cards until after a couple of games had been played.
    Now...what's the word on the additional tokens?
    :)
  3. JamieDenny

JamieDenny New Member

Finally....the Rock has come...Nah wrong website sorry :)
    I finally had my birtday and got Muppet Monopoly. Mind blowing, I knew what the board would look like but gosh amazing fun, I am planning a Muppet Monopoly Party on Monday.
    Thank you sooo much to everyone who worked really hard on this piece of art,
    You all made my day
    :)
    Jamie
  4. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

I bought mine last week from Media Play. I was so glad to see it. I've played it just once though........and I lost :boo: :( But it was still fun!!! It's the greatest.......that is until Bewitched Monopoly is made ;)
  5. tannytoon

tannytoon New Member

Muppets Monopoly

What do you think? Do you own one? would you change something? I like it but I think that the chance and comunity chest could be something else... what do you think?:)