Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MWoO said:
Rowlf is just way too close to Bobo as if Dr. Teeth. Just too much Bobo in it.

yeah ture...but JUST THINK dude! :smirk: he's back! :smile: and talkin/singing again! :wink:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i'd also like to say that Bill's Dr. Teeth :big_grin: reminds me of the singing Alein Gonzo in MFS. but its STILL great!

MWoO

Reaction score
I did think, that is why I didn't blind jump for joy because someone labeled Bobo's voice Rowlf.

Like I siad, maybe if I never heard Bobo I would think it's a great Rowlf, but I love Bobo ever so much so his voice is burned into my mind.

I'm glad the character has been brought back. I just think Bill should try to make the voice a little more Rowlf like and a little less Bobo like.

maurakl

Reaction score
What is up with the delay on Amazon orders?

I thought I would be getting my cd soon since I placed a pre-order on Amazon. They now say the estimated shipping date is Oct. 26. Does anyone know why this is being delayed?

Maura

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
MWoO said:
I did think, that is why I didn;t blind jump for joy because someone labeled Bobo's voice Rowlf.

Like I siad, maybe if I never heard Bobo I would think it's a great Rowlf, but I love Bobo ever so much so his voice is burned into my mind.

I'm glad the character has been brought back. I just think Bill should try to make the voice a little more Rowlf like and a little less Bobo like.
I agree bobo is great and Bill should be doing bobo it's nice he's trying to do dr. teeth but I'm really starting to think that there should be a single performer for each character. I can do Rowlf & Dr. Teeth really well...shame I missed that tryouts thing...I think we wouldn't be botherd so much if the characters voices where coming from other people..cause then they wouldnt have the chance of sounding the same.:sympathy:

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
I agree bobo is great and Bill should be doing bobo it's nice he's trying to do dr. teeth but I'm really starting to think that there should be a single performer for each character. I think we wouldn't be botherd so much if the characters voices where coming from other people..cause then they wouldnt have the chance of sounding the same.:sympathy:
Jim's voices often sounded very similar. I think we just have to say that it's good that they are at least trying to bring Rowlf and the others back

MWoO

Reaction score
I don't think anyone is saying it's bad. It's just that it's too Bobo like for Rowlf. It's really just the way he says words and the inflection of his voice.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
MWoO said:
I don't think anyone is saying it's bad. It's just that it's too Bobo like for Rowlf. It's really just the way he says words and the inflection of his voice.
Absolutely know what yer' talkin' about. Bobo has some kind of accent, a bit of a drawl and that leak's into Bill's :big_grin: & :sympathy: sometimes, although I do think he's got the "sound" of their voice down pretty good. Jim's Rowlf and Teeth I think "sounded" very much the same, but their dialect and personalities were so different and strong, that there was never a question with who was who if all you had was audio.
I've been to Target every night this week shopping for stuff for my new place, but managed to sneak over to the music department with hopes of getting the CD, but they still don't have it yet either.

Marky

Reaction score
Bottom Line...

... is it entertaining and worth getting?

:confused: