Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

Marky

Reaction score
MWoO said:
At 10 dollars? Sure.
10 bucks? really? Actually, Christmas CDs are generally cheaper, aren't they. Well, I'm sure I'll end up buying this before my birthday (Nov. 9th)!

BEAR

Reaction score
Marky, it is very worth it. Some great new songs. My favorite is Rizzo and Gonzo singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." Some nice Rizzo/Gonzo banter in there.

MWoO

Reaction score
Marky said:
10 bucks? really? Actually, Christmas CDs are generally cheaper, aren't they. Well, I'm sure I'll end up buying this before my birthday (Nov. 9th)!
X-mas cds are also usually a bunch of song recorded a long time ago that the record company has the rights to. This is a newly recorded cd, 12 new tracks. What more do you want? I know I'm negative, but it seems you can't be pleased.

Marky

Reaction score
MWoO said:
X-mas cds are also usually a bunch of song recorded a long time ago that the record company has the rights to. This is a newly recorded cd, 12 new tracks. What more do you want? I know I'm negative, but it seems you can't be pleased.
... you misunderstand me.

I wasn't being cynical. I am going to buy this. People here say it's entertaining, and I'll take their word for it.

I glad Chistmas CDs are a bargain! Heck, I got the John Denver Muppet one at a gas station for $6.99!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Now that should be on the next CD... "It's not easy bein' Marky" :smile:

Marky

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Now that should be on the next CD... "It's not easy bein' Marky"
LOL! Nah, I'd get slammed for my less-than stellar Heson voice!
I got a passing grade for my Frank Oz voices though!

:frown: :embarrassed: :mad: <---!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Trust me marky, its not easy being Barry Lee either... lol.

but anyways, I re-listened to the tracks, and even though Rowlf and the Doctor don't sound so great, this is hope for the future they will return to various projects.

Just my two cents. (or three either way works)

peace,
barry :zany:

Marky

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Trust me marky, its not easy being Barry Lee either... lol.

but anyways, I re-listened to the tracks, and even though Rowlf and the Doctor don't sound so great, this is hope for the future they will return to various projects.

Just my two cents. (or three either way works)

peace,

barry :zany:
Well, I'm not too hard on the others for trying to do Jim's voice. I like Steve's Kermit. I mean, we can't have Jim's, so... it's like that Stephen Stills song

If ya can't be with the one you love
Honey, love the one your with!

:cool: