Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Here's a question for all who saw the fifthe episode of S34 sponsored by the letter U and the number 11. Apparently there were three little pigs from the fairy tale story involved in the main story segment. There was a Sesame Nes Flash with Kermit interviewing the Three Little Pigs who were all male. My question is, to anyone who knows, how would we differentiate the Three Little Pigs from the Sesame News Flash and the Three Little Pigs from this Season 34 episode? Please answer if you can so that my muppet listings can be updated. Thanks for the help and have a good night.
They're not very differentiated, except for different performers. And one of the pigs from episode #4035 had female eyes, very close to Prairie Dawn's.

ssetta

Reaction score
Originally posted by CookieFan
COOL! They just showed the Mahna Mahna guy on today's ep! (4044) I LOVE this new season! :big_grin:
That was not the only classic clip shown on today's show. They also had that old song "Above It All", written by Chris Cerf, and they had the animation called "Dr. Annie Eyeball looks at air." Remember her? They also had Wh-wh-whoopee. I love it too!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by ssetta
That was not the only classic clip shown on today's show. They also had that old song "Above It All", written by Chris Cerf, and they had the animation called "Dr. Annie Eyeball looks at air." Remember her? They also had Wh-wh-whoopee. I love it too!

When Was this? Oh nuts.. I'll see it tommorrow...

BTW, Above it alll Was animated b y one Sally (?) Crucshank!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
FYI, that's not Mahna Mahna on Sesame Street, but a reasonable facimilty. His name is Bip Bippadotta and differs from Mahna Mahna in that Bip wears large sunglasses over his eyes. Hope that helps and have agood day.

sfgirl

Reaction score
Yeah Monster Time! My son is bouncing around the room! (Mom is pretty happy too.)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the return of Monster Clubhouse as well. It's nice to see it every week or two, just not every day.

ssetta

Reaction score
Oh, no. It's back. What part of the show was it in? I'm assuming it may have been between the street scene and Journey to Ernie. I haven't watched today's episode yet, so I'll see.

Hays

Reaction score
I agree, Phil! Though I wish they'd made some new episodes - there are only 6 or so, aren't there?

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Monster Clubhouse was after the live-action real kids clip, which is just after the street story. In other words, it's where the classic monster clips and guest spots have been this season.

I also agree that Monster Clubhouse in moderation is a good thing. Key words: in moderation.