SST 40th Anniversary Event

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap! Wayne is the next town over from me! I'm buying tickets, I am going to this!

sesameguy

Reaction score
Wow! What an awesome event. I wish it were closer to me! But it definitely sounds like a good excuse to visit. I'll have to check if I can get the time off to make it over there.

Does anybody know if they will allow photos or videotaping at the event? I'll try to contact them tomorrow to ask, but if anyone knows now, please post here.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Wow! What an awesome event. I wish it were closer to me! But it definitely sounds like a good excuse to visit. I'll have to check if I can get the time off to make it over there.

Does anybody know if they will allow photos or videotaping at the event? I'll try to contact them tomorrow to ask, but if anyone knows now, please post here.
I already asked if there will be any kind of photo ops with the panel guests either before or after. While they said no, I'm sure people will try. I'm sure there's probably not videotaping/photography allowed but it may be possible to sneak some in. I don't know how tight security is going to be for this. I've never been to this college or their events.

sesameguy

Reaction score
I already asked if there will be any kind of photo ops with the panel guests either before or after. While they said no, I'm sure people will try. I'm sure there's probably not videotaping/photography allowed but it may be possible to sneak some in. I don't know how tight security is going to be for this. I've never been to this college or their events.
Right - Video cameras are so small these days that you could put one in your jacket pocket! It's likely someone might try, but as you said, it's hard to tell how tight security will be.

I've had circumstances when I brought along my video camera to certain events with high security. As I approached security, I opened up the camera bag, assuming they would want to look inside. But they didn't - they just let me through. Maybe we'll be lucky and the same thing will happen here.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Who knows? I'm not really sure about the rules on photography for this shindig, but my dad really, really wants to bring his camera.

ngreen522

Reaction score
Why am I just now reading this? ! ? ! Freak, I need a ride. :frown:. You know what .... This is definitely worth renting a car.

ngreen522

Reaction score
I hate that I don't have any muppet friends in Philadelphia. I'm forced to go to this thing by myself! :cry:

davidmartiste

Reaction score
OK - it may sound cheesy but, I just got my ticket in the mail today and, on top of feeling like a kid who just got the BEST gift [I'm 39] I can't help but feel like Charlie from Willie Wonka when he got his golden ticket. My seat location is in the loge and, at first, I was afraid I was going to be far away. I looked up the seating chart and it's a nice intimate space. Only about 11 rows on the main floor and then I'm 7 rows back in the loge. SWEET! I'm just excited to be able to attend. SO looking forward to this. Hope they have a snow date just in case. One gets paranoid about these things when you live in the Northeast.

For anyone looking for the seating chart:
http://www.wpunj.edu/wplive/sheacenter.htm

PEACE

twasbrillig12

Reaction score
I was the same way when my tickets came! Thanks for the seating chart, I'm also in the loge, in the third row. It'll be the highlight of my winter!