Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Alvin

Reaction score
Looks as if though he is removing things...he took down my video finally after I told him I reported him to Youtube. He also removed some pics and a song of mine from Facebook. Now if I could just get paid for the logo I did for him...oh well...kiss that goodbye.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
it is a nice logo...i see he took some pics down still has some of Jarrod's pics under his real facebook

Alvin

Reaction score
Thanks...yeah he was pulling stuff down after I told him I reported him lol...I see Jarrod's stuff still up too

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I too was contacted by a puppeteer named Joseph Sirrico to create some graphic tees. I can't attest to the honor of his request, but when asked for details in order for me to itemize an invoice, he replied with a very vague "December" and then didn't reply again. Needless to say that lack of professionalism ended my involvement in any potential project. I'm not sure if this is the same incident being discussed here, but be careful.

I too am a working artist. Even though we all sometimes provide free work for friends - that decision comes from us and is not something that should be requested. Thanks to another forum member for warning me about the potential of this situation. When someone asks for your services, no matter how kind and flattering they are, get details, dates and something in writing. That's often when communication breaks apart. And if you get a suspicious feeling, even with the potential of a contract, follow your gut instinct! :attitude:

Alvin

Reaction score
Yep...wish I had gone with my gut...I designed a stupid logo for him...won't see that money...oh well...live and learn.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yep...wish I had gone with my gut...I designed a stupid logo for him...won't see that money...oh well...live and learn.
I'm sorry to hear about that. I got a strange feeling. He was very pushy and insistent that I respond immediately after he emailed and facebooked me. A professional usually provides some specifics on the scope of work and then asks how much it will cost. I took the guy off my friends list. Going to be more careful about who i accept in the future. :eek:

Alvin

Reaction score
Yeah I even addressed him on the way he typed and responded and his professionalism...didn't even phase him. He always contacted me through Youtube....then unfortunately found me on Facebook...I am ignoring and blocking everything from him now.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah I even addressed him on the way he typed and responded and his professionalism...didn't even phase him. He always contacted me through Youtube....then unfortunately found me on Facebook...I am ignoring and blocking everything from him now.
The guy even Facebook tagged Heather Henson in that logo you created for him. He's gone from bizarre to creepy now.

Alvin

Reaction score
I know...and the fact he had the audacity to ask her on Facebook for the world to see to use those songs...lol