For the 1st Time - BRAND NEW "MUPPETS" at BUILD a BEAR Workshop 2012!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Scooter could be Christopher Biggins. I'm sorry for going completely off this subject.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've played Frank for over two decades now, yet I had no idea what was up with the cage dancer thing until i looked it up aafter seeing VMX. Yikes!

(Am I a bad person for wishing I could get a clearer shot of the cage dancer puppet so I could see if he has any piercings? We RHPS casties are fanatical about costume accuracy.)

Carl23

Reaction score
Lol, I gotta say... I'd never have envisioned this thread going in this direction, haa.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I've played Frank for over two decades now, yet I had no idea what was up with the cage dancer thing until i looked it up aafter seeing VMX. Yikes!

(Am I a bad person for wishing I could get a clearer shot of the cage dancer puppet so I could see if he has any piercings? We RHPS casties are fanatical about costume accuracy.)
I'm not sure about piercing but the whole thing was definitely out of character. Fozzie as a pick pocket and piggy as a cat lady.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OMG these are absolutely adorable!! I definitely agree that this Piggy plush is the best one that we have seen in a long time. Kermit looks a little chunky but not too bad-with the whole Build a Bear process it probably can't be helped.

I know these will be a little pricey but I have to have them, lol! Now the question is should I order them online or be a silly, kooky 25 year old building my own at the store...probably the latter!
Lol, nah, you don't have to be embarrassed! I used to do that all the time with toys, even before my Son was born! :big_grin: I pity the people who don't allow themselves to find fun and happiness in so-called "childish" things. I'm the biggest kid I know!! Toys are fun, and fun is good. :smile:

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Lol, nah, you don't have to be embarrassed! I used to do that all the time with toys, even before my Son was born! :big_grin: I pity the people who don't allow themselves to find fun and happiness in so-called "childish" things. I'm the biggest kid I know!! Toys are fun, and fun is good. :smile:
I agree KermieBaby47. You should see my house....Toys all over on display...Muppets, Star Wars, Superman.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also true, DrTooth. According to OP, Kermit and Piggy are set to be released and they are considering doing Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, and Walter if they do well.
If Scooter does happen, I'd LOVE to buy one, but I just don't think I could do all that kiddy fun stuff. Is it ridiculous to ask if they sell some er... prestuffed?

I'm a Rocky Horror veteran, so if I get a Scooter doll he's gonna wind up in fishnets and a corset no matter what
if I were any good at sewing to make things (I know patch ups... that's it), I'd try to make myself a Scooter Super Hero uniform like that action figure/Linda Carter episode.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
As I said, I blame It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas for that one:

We both sat there watching this scene with mouths wide open.

And we've sat through Avenue Q 5 times and didn't blink but this scene had us squirming.
I always thought that this with Scooter in IAVMMCM was sooo sick!

Slackbot

Reaction score
I just did a slow-mo of that scene, and it's way creepier that way. Plus, I could see that his eyes were closed Muppet-Babies style, meaning his pupils were blinked out rather than him having eyelids. I never noticed that before.

No piercings, though.