For the 1st Time - BRAND NEW "MUPPETS" at BUILD a BEAR Workshop 2012!

Carl23

Reaction score
Funny, I thought that too, but I quite like his chunky teddy bear like arms, cuddlier than the usual spindly ones, maybe it is because I'm a girl and like to cuddle and squish things.
I was commenting more on Accuracy, but as a cuddly plush you've got a point. Overall he does look fantastic, and so does Piggy. As far as I know, they don't do different regions for UK/US like the Disney Store does, so should be no worries there either.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Especially if they sell black tank tops, shorts, and boots. I can supply the glow tubes and black nail polish myself.

...What?
LOL - as in A Very Merry Muppet Christmas, we saw that over Christmas. That scene confirmed Husbands suspicions of Scooter as the the token LGBT Muppet.

Conjuring new meaning to purchasing a scooter skin at Build an Bear and giving him a good stuffing.

I can't believe I just wrote that. I blame IAVMMC for giving us that image.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I was commenting more on Accuracy, but as a cuddly plush you've got a point. Overall he does look fantastic, and so does Piggy. As far as I know, they don't do different regions for UK/US like the Disney Store does, so should be no worries there either.
Thank goodness, this is the first time I've been excited over Muppet soft toys in a long time.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Conjuring new meaning to purchasing a scooter skin at Build an Bear and giving him a good stuffing.
I think I love you. :wink:

I'm a Rocky Horror veteran, so if I get a Scooter doll he's gonna wind up in fishnets and a corset no matter what

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Snap, been a RSH & RHPS Fan for over 25 years. I won't even go into the amount of props we have in our house.

I think I love you. :wink:

I'm a Rocky Horror veteran, so if I get a Scooter doll he's gonna wind up in fishnets and a corset no matter what

Carl23

Reaction score
LOL! That's a bizarre crossover if i've ever seen one. And a mental image I didn't need...

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
LOL! That's a bizarre crossover if i've ever seen one. And a mental image I didn't need...
As I said, I blame It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas for that one:

We both sat there watching this scene with mouths wide open.

And we've sat through Avenue Q 5 times and didn't blink but this scene had us squirming.

Carl23

Reaction score
Not as bad as the Muppet Rocky Horror I was envisioning. Still pretty strange, but much less so then the gang in fishnets with Tim Curry. Waldorf and Statler as the "Audience" fits a little too well, though.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I think Muppet Rocky Horror would be fantastic:

Gonzo as the Narator
Piggy and Kermit as Riff Raff and Magenta
Annie Sue as Columbia
Wayne and Wanda as Brad & Janet
Bunsen Honey Dew as Frank N Furter
Beeker as Rocky

Dr Teeth as Eddie
Fozzie as Dr Scott

What do you think? It may keep the Muppet Theatre Open