If they could sing now...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Bandit, I got it. The lyrics of the song was "i'm been wallkin' in the rain" The title of the song was "Runaway." Yes! I did it! I guess it right. Yes! That would be hilarious! Hahahaha! In the episode, "We Love you, Wembley", he did have a crush on Lou Fraggle. Mokey believed that Wembley was in love with Lou. Tee hee! What would happen if he was alone and Lou wasn't around with him at all? Poor Wembley! I love that Fraggle, because he is so funny!

bandit

Reaction score
Wembly's a special little guy, that's for sure. And yeah, I love the ending of that episode where they are all under the influence of potent potion #9....Well, for like a minute anyway. Hahah

See now, you could have a field day trying to imagine what a Fraggle could sing as a love song in that one. Bwahahahah.

"I can't liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive....if living is without yooooooooooooouuuuuu....I can't liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive..."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh no, Bandit! Not a Silly Creature song. Wait a minute! That's Harry Nisslon's song, "Without You." What would happen if Red was not with Gobo and he was at Outer Space. Oh! (cries) That would be sad! By the way, I saw an interview form the lastest Muppet composer, Bret McKenzie and he said that he did "Man or Muppet" song right after listening to "Without You" by Harry Nisslon and "All By Myself."

bandit

Reaction score
Hah! Now THAT is hilarious. Isn't it interesting to see where these composers draw inspiration? That's pretty nifty.

Ohhhh Red would be fiiiiine. She's still got ponds to swim in, tails to tug and a multitude of other things to keep her busy till he got back. ^_-

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Youre' right, bandit! Red is a tough spunky fraggle who can swim and she knows she's okay by herself sometimes. BTW: I am still working on my tribute to Jim Henson fan-fic and I am still behind. Ahhh! Oh well, I am going to be fine and figure out what to put down before I update it. Have you read it? The link is: http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/remembering-jim-henson.51408/ Please promise me you will leave comments if you like it and what I can improve. Thnaks!

bandit

Reaction score
Hiya kid! Well, I've gotta be honest with you and say that I don't read fanfictions. It's never been my thing or interested me. I know that there are plenty of good writers on this site, though, so it's nothing personal. It's just not for me.

Having said that, if you would like me to take a look at it, I can. ^.- CLEARLY I have no trouble giving my opinion on things soooo.....

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I would appreciate if you would look at both of mine, as I get a lot of views but few reviews. Just be sure to read them in order if you do read them, because otherwise itll get confusing. You don't have to read them if you don't want to. I just enjoy your honesty.:wink: As for songs to sing, Red could sing "I Will Survive" to gobo. "And now you're back/ from Outer Space" I have a chaallenge for you- Search on youtube "fraggle rock it's a fine fine line." If you get the right video, you will cry.

bandit

Reaction score
AHAH! I've actually SEEN that video! I found it quite by accident once. I was looking for....Gosh, I don't know WHAT I was looking for, actually. More than likely, I was trying to find a random song from Fraggle Rock. I didn't cry, Miss Mokey. But I did think it was clever enough.

Well, I can take a look. Like I said, I just never really got into the whole fan fiction bit for various reasons but I do like writing and of course I love Fraggle Rock so I can take that angle and give you an honest opinion. ^_-

HAH! You know what's funny!? I have sing star for PS2 and was belting it out with y niece when that song came on and I actually couldn't help but think of Fraggle Rock when it got to that exact part. Good call!

Hey! How about Marjorie and Philo and Gunge singing DAAAAAAY-OOOO!!!! lol

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
AHAH! I've actually SEEN that video! I found it quite by accident once. I was looking for....Gosh, I don't know WHAT I was looking for, actually. More than likely, I was trying to find a random song from Fraggle Rock. I didn't cry, Miss Mokey. But I did think it was clever enough.

Well, I can take a look. Like I said, I just never really got into the whole fan fiction bit for various reasons but I do like writing and of course I love Fraggle Rock so I can take that angle and give you an honest opinion. ^_-

HAH! You know what's funny!? I have sing star for PS2 and was belting it out with y niece when that song came on and I actually couldn't help but think of Fraggle Rock when it got to that exact part. Good call!

Hey! How about Marjorie and Philo and Gunge singing DAAAAAAY-OOOO!!!! lol
lol! that would be so funny! And I appreciate you going out of your comfort zone to help me become a better writer. Who knows, you might like it, and if you don't, that's ok too!:smile:

bandit

Reaction score
*slaps ya on the back* Nooooo problem! Just cause it's not my thing, doesn't mean I can't help you out. That's what this place is supposed to be all about. And who knows! Maybe the perspective of someone who ISN'T into that kind of thing might be of use to you. It's always good to look at things from another angle.

Got a link ? ^_-