American Idol

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Okay, I just looked him up online---Luke, I remind you of him?! Lol! :eek:

:concern:

:confused:

Anyway, Erin, thanks for disagreein' that I don't like him---I totally don't see it either! lol :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Okay, I just looked him up online---Luke, I remind you of him?! Lol! :eek:
I dunno, maybe it's not so much looks more than personality - he just seems to have that happy bouncy smiley exuberance that i have come to associate wif me pal Byron !

From your pictures i kinda imagine you singing Dolly Parton songs on American Idol, i don't why - i think it's a British thing !

:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
LOL!

Okay, I'll take the personality thang---but I ain't never sang no Dolly Parton songs in front o' nobody! Lol

But hey, pay me enough money, and I just might do 'at on TV!

But Simon just told Carmen he thought she should replace Natalie in The Dixie Chicks---OMG! And HE's supposed to be the realistic harsh one?!

:eek:

(translation: I don't think she has anything on Natalie) :rolleyes:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm definitely thinking personality similarity. And who knows about the voice? When do we get audio clips up on that l'il ol' website of yours?? :wink:
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don'tLiveonMoon
Yeah, I'm definitely thinking personality similarity. And who knows about the voice? When do we get audio clips up on that l'il ol' website of yours?? :wink:
Erin
LOL!! I didn't know we were shootin' for that!

:embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
LOL!! I didn't know we were shootin' for that!
I thought we were even shooting for a video interview followed by a song and dance number ? :eek:

Simon is always inconsistent, one minute he likes somebody, the next he hates em and sometimes the whole world will like a performance and Simon finds fault with it - he even asked a girl on the UK version to marry him. (which is pretty wierd knowing Simon)

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don'tLiveonMoon
Aw, man, my two favorite performers doing two of my all-time favorite animated movie songs. Ruben is an absolute teddy bear, and Clay... Clay... Clay... What a perfect, perfect rendition of such a perfect, perfect song. :flirt: :flirt: :flirt: Okay, I'm peeling myself up off the floor now...
Erin
Oh my goodness:flirt: Clay was unbelivably good!! My friend was taping it while we watched and I made her rewind to Clay's part about a million times.....*sigh*:flirt: He and Ewan McGreggor can sing to me any time they want to!!

But Simon just told Carmen he thought she should replace Natalie in The Dixie Chicks---OMG! And HE's supposed to be the realistic harsh one?!
Ok, I'm not a big fan of Carmen and I don't know what Simon is talking about. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to defend him wild card choice.

As for tonight, I think Julia is probably gone.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I Skull and crossbones, triple X, shooting daggers.. HATE american Idol!!!

Why the ^&*% do we even NEED 2 hrs on Tuesday and another Hour on Wedsnday? I'm frikkin Missing That 70's Show, and they keep preemtying Cedric the Entertainer and Bernie Mac. I mean, those are the last GOOD live action shows Fox has left!!!!!!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I agree...it drags out too long doing it the way they're doing it.

Luke

Reaction score
Wierd - it's just a saturday night show here in the UK, you get the results an hour later. All through the week you can watch the rehearsals and auditions 24/7 on the stations sister cable channel. I would never drag it out that much in the schedule, even weekday - people would get tired of it. I think the way we do it, giving people the option to tune into the action on some minor channel whenever they want and save the main slot for the big show works better - i guess they need to establish the characters though in the states if they can't do what they do here.