Canadian Collectors Support

GPrime1

Reaction score
I got my Tuxedo Kermit from Toyfare. I also ordered Vacation Fozzie from them as well. Last time I was at their site (which was about a month ago) they still had some Tuxedo Kermits left. Worth checking out...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I can't see anywhere that you can buy toys there...can you give me a link?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
found this guy at one store, but too rich for my blood...17.00 US, plus shipping and conversion rates would probably be around 35-40 bucks, for one figure :frown:

Prof Shubbly

Reaction score
I've seen nothing about Invisible Spray Fozzie no longer being available through the club, but I'm not entirely sure how it works. You may have had to have already been a member when it was offered (though I doubt that would be the case). It's a bit expensive to get the figures, but I've decided that I most be a completist for this line of figures, so I was left with little choice. Now I just have to arrange with some friends in the states for the Vacation Fozzie exclusives, as I missed the issue of Toyfare with the offer, and there's no way to buy the Mediaplay (or whatever) exclusive up here.

*sigh* The difficulties of being a completist outside the US. Of course, in reading about toy news related to the Muppets, I've also got hooked on the Marvel Legends and Spider-man Classics line (and the Dragon's Lair 3D figures as well), so things are starting to get out of hand.

As for the eBay concerns, I felt the same way for a long time. But, I've come to find it a very useful tool. As long as you are patient, you can find things unavailable in local stores for cheaper than you would pay to an online retailer. And I've yet to have any of the dozen or so transactions I've made go sour (knock on wood, as I've got a few items in transit right now)

Prof. Shubbly

Travis.

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hi guys! Well I finally have my beaker lab playset. I am so happy, I am sure you guys can relate... my friends that came with me were stunned as I was beaming with happiness! Thanks for the sighting tips GPrime1 - without you I would still be "beakerless"
I got mine from Virgin. I never thought that the lab was so huge... but it makes sense in order to fit the scale of the figures.

I know how you feel Prof, about being a completist, I suffer from that expensive syndrome too... it can really drain the "ole bank account". Somehow though... it is worth it... the search... the excitement! And because this is a new line it is a great opportunity to get them all from day one.. or so I reason to myself! :stick_out_tongue:

Hey Wolfe... so you play in a band? What do you do...

Have any of you guys heard a definate release date for Series 2?

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hi Wong in BC! How's it going? So tell us how are you making out with your action figure collection... if you have one and are collecting that is?

Hey grail! I went to the site that you posted for us. They have some great stuff there for folks to buy. I had no clue that wizards had a page like that at all!.... shows you what I know.

I am curious to know when the Muppet busts will start to appear in the stores. Ebay already has a few showing up for prepurchase... but I am not even considering buying them there and would rather wait to buy one at a speciality shop.

Oh by the way wong... I am from BC and so is Gprime1.

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Originally posted by Prof Shubbly

*sigh* The difficulties of being a completist outside the US. Of course, in reading about toy news related to the Muppets, I've also got hooked on the Marvel Legends and Spider-man Classics line (and the Dragon's Lair 3D figures as well), so things are starting to get out of hand.

Hey Prof! How's it going? The other day I was in my local EB store and there they had 3 Singe figures. I was so tempted to buy one... I played the game a lot... and was never able to get pass him. The figure is cool and big! So I wonder if EB can order them for you... I kinda want the Daphne figure... but I haven't seen one yet... Anyone seen the American Mcgee figures? They are well done too, but a little creepy for my tastes... the tattooed, body pierced Chesire cat, and alice with her blood smeared apron and knife... very dark!
I think I'll get the game though, and Singe to guard my computer... to tie me over until series 2 arrives. Anyone see the kitchen playset... it is packed with lots of goodies! So I hear...

wong

Reaction score
I've got all the muppets except reg. piggy and Dr. Teeth repaint. I don't really want those. I collect loads of other toy lines also since I'm just a big geek. So you still need Bunsen? How much you willing to pay? I ask b/c if you would like me to help I need to now your price range.