Commercials you love or hate

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
One "Got Milk" ad I've been likeing less and less is the one with Santa stealing the tree. It was funny at first, but now it seems a little mean.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I love the one that always comes up around the winter holidays, with the little girl and the Marine guy. I'm not sure how it goes, but I just saw it on t.v., but the t.v. was muted and I was too lazy to turn it up. Anyway, I remember it being sweet and cute. Does anyone else know which one I'm talking about?

Beebers

Reaction score
The Serta Mattress sheep who are all looking for work, love them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
I love the one that always comes up around the winter holidays, with the little girl and the Marine guy. I'm not sure how it goes, but I just saw it on t.v., but the t.v. was muted and I was too lazy to turn it up. Anyway, I remember it being sweet and cute. Does anyone else know which one I'm talking about?
Does she keep asking the Marine if he ws Santa Claus?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I like those United Way commercials, especially the art gallery one: [looking at painting with students] "[blah blah blah] is how the French interpreted the movement." Little girl, pointing: "That looks like spaghetti." Announcer: "Mmmm, spaghetti." :smile:
Erin

Beebers

Reaction score
The new BMW spot; the car's flying along with four angels/cherubs for safety flying one next to each tire. They're all wearing their little radio headsets and obviously enjoying their jobs. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I also love the Orbit gum commercials, and the MTV2 baby ads. They're just so stupid, they're funny.

And we have to give an honorable mention to the GladWare commercials for Byron, for without him we would have never known the name of the girl in those commercials... um, the Glad Girl.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
And we have to give an honorable mention to the GladWare commercials for Byron, for without him we would have never known the name of the girl in those commercials... um, the Glad Girl.
LOL! I know! I always think of him now when I see those commercials! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin