Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
How do I love this, let me count the ways... Aw forget it, the math homework's not due 'til Monday...

Da Prawn. Well said:
"Well fine!" Skeeter pulled away. "See how you like spending this ‘alone’ time with a creepy blue dead guy!"

Clifford and Deadly both looked at each other. "Skeeter! Come back!" they both called after the girl.
So, I totally love Skeeter here... And, I don't know how noticeable I have or have not made this, but I've got a thing for characters talking in unison... So, yeah. Kudos.

Although said:
"Uncle J.P., no," Scooter whispered. He turned his uncle on his back and checked for a pulse. "There’s...There’s no pulse..." he said, just under a whisper.
Ooh, oh, WHY does that give me de ja vue... ...Oh yeah... I remember now... nevermind. My point is that this is great!

But then it sounds like he's from Chicago. said:
Scooter fell back and cried, his uncle had no pulse. His uncle had no pulse.
<Reels> Ayeeeeeee... Ja. You've been studying the ways of the Heartwrencher Extraordinaire. No doubt about it.

He's not from Chicago said:
He couldn’t take it anymore.
YES! I love it when Muppets get fed up and thus driven to action! It's so... Muppety! It's their spirit, it's them! It makes me go bouncy bounce bounce splat! ...Um, minus the splat...

Well technically said:
"Real Old Tom?"

"Actually, he’s now Dead Tom."

"Then who’s the old Dead Tom?"

"Why, Old Dead Tom of course!"
Okay, I would say that made my day, but I think my day was made when a guy gave me eight pennies for no reason, so I declared the number of the day to be eight.

...And has really only been into the city said:
"After him you dolts!"
I applaud your use of the word "dolts."

...Well... Not all too often said:
"Injected him with truth serum my dear...What are you anyway?" Benny asked.

"He’s the man with the band!" Mad Monty replied.

"I thought he was a go-fer," Angel Marie said.

"He kinda looks like a parrot to me," Wall-Eyed Pike said.

Polly shrugged. "A little bit, but not much."
<half-sings> You know you make me wanna SQUEAL! (Yes I know the song says SHOUT, but I say SQUEAL!) I see an on-going debate about the go-fer, and a reference to a conversation Kermit once had with himself.

So we'll go with De Prawn said:
"It’s simple really," Benny began walking back towards J.P.’s containment closet. "The serum makes his pulse so faint that it’s barely recognizable. But don’t worry kid, your uncle’s still alive, it’s just not apparent."
On the one hand, this makes me want to say Yay! On the other hand, this makes me remember that if a character says not to worry, it usually means to worry. And that, in turn, reminds me of something I wrote today that you'll see eventually. Anyway!

De Prawn's a good bobble-hugger. I would know- I'm a bobble. said:
"Very carefully," Benny replied before tossing Scooter back into the closet and locking the door.
That's funny and creepy at the same time. How do you do that?

Prawnmaker prawnmaker make me a prawn... said:
"Do jou t’ink we’ll get to see de world’s largest rubber band ball?" Pepe asked. "I hear it’s bigger d’en the world’s second largest rubber band ball, hokay?"
That's when I decided that I had to glomp you. So here ya go. <Glomp>

...I don't know why said:
"You don’t know the power of the weird side," Gonzo replied.

"Bagawk!" Camilla squawked, sending white feathers everywhere.

"I know the power of the front side of Piggy’s fist," Clyde said.

"Watch it Clyde or you’ll feel the power of her left hook," Butch told his cohort.
That makes me happy.

The Count Von Count! They call me the Count said:
Ya-hoo! And da Prawn increases his lead back up to three chapters over the other half.
That doesn't.

I would ask you to let me catch up, but you took a day off, and I thank you for that... So... MORE PLEASE! (I WILL catch up! <evil growl>)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? 11 chapters from Don't Tip The Driver minus 8 chapters from Say Cheese! doesn't equal 3? Me thinks someone needs to go over their math homework again.

And as for 8 being the number of the day... You can just use those eight pennies you got and head down to Penny Candyman's, down the lane from the dorms. I hear everything there's only eight cents worth and you can get bags of eight of all the different candies and/or chocolates they have.
But I'd prefer some more story from either of you two.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Once again, listen to the naggig master younglings, he say he want more story, you give he more story, you savvy?

Bea:zany:{By the way...the nagging master is you, Count sir}regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you... I think.
So... We gonna get more story or what?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh I'm not saying it doesn't equal three- I'm saying it doesn't make me happy that it's true! (But I'll be changing that soon... <shifty eyes>...)

Beauregard

Reaction score
On a side note, Prawnie, when this is finished can I request a fanfic? Something about the Muppet's learning French for the French Muppet TV that started recently? Either you or Layla or Lisa should do something like this.

I'd do it myself...but I ain't gunna.

Beau

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
HA! Of course you "ain't gunna", Beau- at the rate you're going, you "ain't gunna" do the stories you're all ready doing! (But of course, you had BETTER do them...) And look, you're one post away from a double zero! Mazel tov in advance.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, and since you mentioned it, i better go ahead and post my double-oh here! *does* Hey, double-oh and double 3! 13,300! *does a little double-3-oh-oh dance*

Bea:zany:{*ignoreing the 'ain't gunna' remarks*}regunna

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Prawn? You out dere? More story! More story! Lisa's catching up, she's only two chapters behind now.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Prawn? You out dere? More story! More story! Lisa's catching up, she's only two chapters behind now.
HAHAHAHAHA!! *rolls on the floor* Oh...Oh sorry Ed. You just have NO idea how funny that is too me...You haven't seen my homework load! Just ask dear Lisa and Leyla, they'll vouge.