1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Podcasts

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by scarecroe, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Makes me think they'll have more projects like A is for Asthma or any other pre-existing material.
  2. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I hope that the focus switches to something like The Letter of the Day or The Number of the Day. I would hope "Number of the Day" first, because then we could potentially see One Song (Song of One) really soon, if it's in numerical order (but would it start at 1 or 0?).
  3. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Well, there doesn't appear to be any new podcasts today.
  4. InvaderZim Member

Seems it's continuing with Sesame Street:Breakfast.

The description for this week's podcast just says "are you are happy,healthy monster?".

So it seems that the podcasts won't be focused on the number/letter of the day for the time being.
  5. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

So I guss I must be getting it late. I sometimes get episodes of The MuppetCast one or two days after the initial release dates.
  6. ssetta Active Member

I somehow had a feeling there would be more. This was actually the main thing that was focused on during Season 36. This first one, "Breakfast" was pretty good, in my opinion. It featured "The Most Important Meal of the Day" song from Season 25, and that film at the end with the family making breakfast was originally from Season 23, and it was about Forward & Backward. This means, for instance, it would show the egg being cracked and sizzling, and then it would be shown in reverse.
  7. InvaderZim Member

Another new episode appeared-Sesame Street:Keeping Clean

Includes ""This is How We Take a Bath".
    Also includes a Ernie segment: "Rubber Duckie", 1990's remake version.
  8. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The latest one is "Dance".

Featuring:
    *Zoe talking about dancing
    *Monsters dance in Ernie and Bert's apartment
    *A pencil writes "DANCE"
    *Members of the Funky Funk dance with a little girl
    *A kid sings to dancers

There are also various shots of kids dancing, with part of the Sesame Street Theme remix (heard on Songs From the Street) playing.
  9. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The latest podcast epsidoe is about sports (for some reason my ipod lists the date as 3/ 16. Could this have just come late for me?). I can't remember very many of the skits right now, and don't feel like checking. It was mostly uninteresting film footage. But there is a sketch where Elmo plays catch with a plant.
  10. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The latest episode, Breathe, is better than I'd expected (I didn't think there'd be many good sketches on this topic).

Segments include:
    • Grover and a girl breathe
    • Take a Breath (I expected this one to be included)
    • Air (with Bip Bippadotta)
    • the word "Breathe" appears on-screen
    • The Two-Headed Monster blows a bubble
  11. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I would like to point out that the Take a Breath clip is different from the one included in Old School Volume 1. I thought they were different but wasn't sure, so I watched them both at the same time and saw the difference. But they still have the same vocals, and both consist of animal footage.
  12. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The current episode is "Healthy Snacks".

Segments include:
    • Traction Jackson sings about fruits
    • Jane Tuesday wants a sweet and crunchy snack
    • A Cookie is a Sometimes Food
  13. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The new podcast is titled Play, and the segments include:
    • two animated balls play hide and seek
    • Elmo and Zoe play Zoe Says
    • film footage of people playing at a park (with Murray voice-over)
  14. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The newest podcast is up. This one being about Lunch. It includes these segments:

* Telly appears on "Special of the Day" hosted by Alex Trabeck (edited)
    * Cartoon: Parts of a sandwich dance (Murray voice-over added)
    * Film: Kids talk about what they like to eat (edited)
    * "Telly's Lunch"
  15. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The new poscast is up. The episode is "Walk". It has the followign segments:

• Happy & Healthy: Super Grover's Waking PSA
    • Song: "What a Day for A Walk in the Park" sung by Snuffy & his family walking in the park (I think it's edited, then agian I've never heard or seen this so I wouldn't know)
    • Song: "Walk!" (edited; I figured this would appear)
    • Grover the dog walker (begining and ending edited)
  16. Dantecat Active Member

Does anyone know whay year was that song because that sure was pretty good.
  17. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The Snuffy song? I quess it's from the early 90's.
  18. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The new episode is here. This one's about "Brushing Your Teeth". The segments included are:
    • Happy and Healthy: Buster brushes his teeth
    • Cartoon: The story of Sid, the cowboy with poor teeth
    • "Kids Just Love to Brush" (edited)
    • Film: Great Moments from the Sink: Brushing Teeth (announcers removed, Murray voice-over added)
  19. Ilikemuppets New Member

While! That so awesome they included this clip!
  20. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

New one: Stretch. The segmenst included are:
    • Happy and Healthy: Zoe and Shirley Jones streatch while waiting for the bus
    • A celebrity sings "Reach Your Hand Up High" to kids (who's this?)
    • Oscar sings "The Worm Workout Song" (edited)
    • Grover asks Mya what her favorite exercise is
    • Animation: A girl and tiger dance (Murray voice-over added)