Slackbot draws stuff

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------------
LOVE IT!!!

thank you Slackbot!!! Ack, he's adorable!

*runs off to gush quietly where no one will overhear*
------------------------------------
:news: Er...what's all the noise? I can barely hear "Rock Center"!

*bewildered, goes back to TV, discovers someone has eaten all the popcorn*

All right, that's it... ALL RATS OUT OF THE APARTMENT -- NOW!!

*grimly watches exodus of complaining rodents*
:shifty: Ehh...it didn't have enough fake butter anyway....*burp*
-----------------------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
Glad you like it, Newsmanfan! And don't run off, feel free to gush all you want right here.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long, but I just started watching you. I THOUGHT I was, and forgot that I really didn't until this point, so that was why it was taking so long.
I just realized, you meant on DeviantArt, didn't you? I was thinking about the "following" thing on this forum. I never did figure out what that was for.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Someone on DA commented on how the tail sleeve looked like, er, something else. Sheesh!

When I first came up with the idea of a tail sleeve I thought I was being all original and witty. Then I saw that Wembley's outfit in "The Bells of Fraggle Rock" included a tail sleeve. Oh well.

Slackbot

Reaction score

Home is Where the Lap Warmers Are: Here's the full version of the illo for A Wandering Heart that appeared in my last doodle dump.It's not completely accurate, as in the story Jan had a blanket wrapped around himself 'cause he was half-frozen, but I thought it looked cuter of you could see him cuddling his li'l sis.

By the way, Newsiefan just did a lovely pic of Janken as part of an art exchange. Art exchanges are fun. Anyone wanna do one?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score

Home is Where the Lap Warmers Are: Here's the full version of the illo for A Wandering Heart that appeared in my last doodle dump.It's not completely accurate, as in the story Jan had a blanket wrapped around himself 'cause he was half-frozen, but I thought it looked cuter of you could see him cuddling his li'l sis.

By the way, Newsiefan just did a lovely pic of Janken as part of an art exchange. Art exchanges are fun. Anyone wanna do one?
Aw. This is adorable. Jan's expression is warm-hearted. <3 Little Gobo/Red offspring (am I right? x3) is cute. <3

Art exchange? Haven't done one in a while. I'm not the best artist, but I'l draw Jan for you. <3