1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Slackbot draws stuff

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Slackbot, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Methinks youthinks correctly.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

OH. MY. CELESTIA. IS THAT A PONY SCOOTER AND JANKEN?!

A THOUSAND AND INFINITY MUFFINS FOR YOU!

*Sqeeeeee!*
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well, Slackbot! Since you did your drawings very well, I will give a muffin too. (sighs)! Besides, you derserve it more than I do. Sometimes I can't control sugary snacks anyway.
  4. Slackbot

Shhhh! Everyone'll notice!
    That's a lotta muffins. Good thing I have a lot of Fraggles who'll eat them...once I explain that they're food, not pillows.

Awwww, gawrsh. Since I just gave away all Lola p's muffins--them Fraggles are a hungry bunch--it's nice that I'll still get one all to myself. Thanks!
    GopherCoffee and muppetfan24/7 like this.
  5. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

And is that scooter as a Fraggle? Cool! Is that going to be in a fan fic?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. mo

mo Well-Known Member

took me a while when I saw the ponies! I love the ponies they look like fraggle/pony hybrids....which they are right?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. Slackbot

Yes, that's Scooter after a race change. I don't have that immediately planned for a story. It's just an idea I'm playing with at the moment. Maybe it's turn up in fic later and maybe not.
    It's basically pony-ized versions of the characters. Cluckitis temporarily turns characters into chickens that (usually) have some of the original's characteristics; Pony Fever does the same thing, but they become ponies instead of poultry. Janken kept his long snout (sorta), swept-back mane, and tail, and Scooter kept his glasses and yarn dreadlocks. Jan got a radish brand (I considered giving him a pink triangle, but even though it'd be funny it'd be so out-of-character), and Scooter...I don't know what brand he got. Suggestions?
    GopherCoffee, muppetfan24/7 and mo like this.
  8. Slackbot

Oh jeez, someone please shoot me.

[​IMG]

My Little Fraggle Five: I... have no explanation for this. My favories are Mokey and Eeyorish Boober. Not so happy with Red. Excuse the messed-up proportions; I doodled these out for a laugh, nothing more.
  9. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

A million muffins for you!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Oh no, it's Pony Fever! Ha! Love the brands for each of them--very appropriate.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Clicks finger to shoot down... Nah, I can't do it, if I did then we'd never get Brothers and Sisters finished.
    *Sneezes, turning into batlike creature. Sorry, I'll leave now before causing a plague of horrors. *Wipes nose with handkerchief, washes hands, then flaps off to home cave.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

*sneezes*

Oh great! Yep, I caught it, now I am a pony! Yay!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. Slackbot

Thanka. Would you believe that Boober's was the hardest to think up? I was working on cooking or laundry imagery before hitting on a simple frowny. BTW, can you tell what Gobo's is?

Hmm, I just realized I forgot to light up Mokey's irises, and Red is missing a leg. Oops.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  14. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

This would be a awsome story.

XP
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  15. Slackbot

If you feel like writing it, be my guest.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  16. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

17. mo

mo Well-Known Member

OMG!!! that is probably one of the best cross over things I've ever seen!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  18. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I can most definitely believe Boober's was the hardest to think up! And Gobo's is a map, of course. What else would he have stamped on his rear? :coy:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  19. Slackbot

I couldn't resist putting a "you are here" mark on his butt. :smirk:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  20. Slackbot