1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The New New Quote Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Oct 3, 2014.

1. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

At an event at MTR, Zoe talks about being a girl and having girl problems. Then Elmo responds with: "Elmo's a boy and he has no problems at all." Zoe: "Cause you're stupid." Elmo: "Yeah, but Elmo gets paid more." Zoe: "That's for sure."
    Elmo: "No, just kidding." Zoe: "No, he's not kidding." Elmo: "Oh, okay." Zoe: "He's not kidding." Then Fran talks normally and Kevin says "Jeez. Where did we go with that?"

WalterLinz likes this.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

(Family Guy brutally rips apart those awful The General Ads)

Peter (as The General): White trash rates from an Army Guy/ Here's a Penguin I don't know why!
    Announcer: The General Car Insurance. It will worry whoever you hit.

3. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Mr. Lizard:We're going to need another Timmy!

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

"I've seen your kind before: small, loud, self-involved. Listen, Schnooki-Snuggums, some day when you're big and old, you'll realize that material objects will never, ever bring you true happiness. HAH!" ~ B. Happy dressing down Baby Eugene

5. antsamthompson9

The most profound thing Ricky Gervais said at a MMW press conference: You, well yeah. I mean, you like, you like it when they get it. But, I mean, if—if you only believe the good ones and don’t believe the bad ones then I think that’s a slippery slope. The best thing to do is, you know, celebrate the people that like the film and—and, you know, know that it was made for them. I—I don’t do anything for—for reviews or audience or awards or anything, you know. You do it for—you do it for yourself really if I’m being totally honest and—and of course, you know, and like minded people. But it’s—it’s crazy. If you’re worried about pleasing everyone you’re not gonna please anyone. And it’ll send you mad, you know and it’ll drive you mad and now everyone’s a journalist. Everyone’s a reviewer, you know, with Twitter and Facebook it’s—it’s—it’s like glorified graffiti. If you care about that you might as well go around toilet wall in the world and get offended when they mention you, you know. It’s—it’s, so you mustn't. But yeah, you know, I’d—I’d love it to do, get good reviews and I’d be lying if I, if I said otherwise but you—you really mustn't worry about it. You really mustn't. It will drive you crazy. But having said that, just say ******* nice things about it please. This—this is not for me, but for the kids.

WalterLinz likes this.
  6. antsamthompson9

Fozzie: "Oh, Scooter, what else can go wrong?" Scooter: "Well, the crew's talking about quitting." Fozzie: "What?" Scooter: "You know, the stage hand, the prop man, the lighting man. I think you better talk to them." Fozzie: "Well, all right. Who do you think I should talk to first?" The lights go out. Scooter: "Maybe you better start with the lighting man". Fozzie: "I think you're right. Harvey!" Fozzie falls down and Scooter is in shock.

7. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

That is oh so true. <3
    [​IMG]

Bridget likes this.
  8. D'Snowth

"I'm olllld... I'm beeaaat uuup... I'm woooooooored awaaaaayyyy..." ~ Rover Joe

9. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

"I'm not saying Jamie's an evil genius. I mean, he's not evil…and he's not a genius." ---Adam Savage (Mythbusters)

10. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Carole: Help, I'm a prisoner! I can't get out!
    Hippie at Drive-in: We all prisoners, chickee-baby. We all locked in. (looks over at his hippie friend) Huh, a couple of weirdos, Guenivere.

- From The Love Bug

11. Drtooth

"AH, those were the good old days back on Cybertron. Didn't have to sneak around in these ugly Earth disguises!"
    ______________ Megatron, drunk on Energon

12. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Fry: Oh, man, this is great! Hey, as long as you don't make me smell Uranus. (he laughs)
    Leela: I don't get it.
    Farnsworth: I'm sorry, Fry, but astronomers renamed Uranus in 2620 to end that stupid joke once and for all.
    Fry: Oh. What's it called now?
    Farnsworth: Urectum.

- Fry after smelling various planets with the Smelloscope in Futurama

13. D'Snowth

"When theres no more room in Hollywood, remakes shall walk the Earth." ~ Some guy on IMDb

beatnikchick300 likes this.
  14. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

The Mysterious Mr. Enter (on Family Guy addressing serious topics): "If you're living in a world of 'zany wackiness,' then as the saying goes, why so serious?"

Come to think of it, that reminds me of someone...:attitude:

15. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

"One vonderful Count" - the Count.

Waiter Grover likes this.
  16. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Leonard (staring at his gorgeous blonde neighbor, Penny): Our babies will be smart AND beautiful!
    Sheldon: Not to mention imaginary.

The Big Bang Theory, "Pilot"

17. antsamthompson9

I hope no one's offended by this. From the Phil Vischer podcast: Skye: "For people who don't know what SAG minimum is:" Christian: "It's a union." Phil: "Screen Actors Guild." Skye: "It sounds like a problem that obese people have." Phil: "Until you hit sag maximum, and then you need a wheelchair." Skye: "Or a wheelbarrow."

18. D'Snowth

You might want to space your quotes so they'll be easier to read.

JON: Garfield? I love you.
    GARFIELD: I love you too.
    JON: But, do you respect me?
    GARFIELD: I love you too.

19. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Louis Kazagger: Does the wig have a name?
    Whatnot Man: I call this wig "Greased Lightning!"
    Kazagger: Because it's speedy?
    WN: No! Because it's greasy!

(Muppet Sports, "Wig Racing")

20. Drtooth

Bumblebee: You know, I think Sideswipe might be taking advantage of you.
    Fixit: Heh! Hardly, Sir. Sideswipe offered to cover myb elephant cage cleaning duties for the next five cycles. Fair Trade.
    Bumblebee: Awe, Fixit... we don't have any elephants.
    Fixit: Oh...
    (!)
    Than what have I been cleaning?!