Your Thoughts: Puppet Up Special on TBS

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I like edgy humor myself, I wouldn't mind making T*K*O a little edgier, but I have to stay on the boss's good-side!
Oh I love edgy humor. This just didn't grab me. ::shrugs::

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You can make it edgy, Snowthers, just not trashy. There is a fine line and it's hard not to cross, and I don't like cheap laughs. **shrugs**

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, that's basically what I was thinking, Mrs P.

Of course, don't want to rain on anyone's parade. If you like it's that's fine. It's just a TV show.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
(Wow, I am surprised by everyone's positive reaction, but anyways, I love raunchy humor, so I loved this)

WHEW. This was tooo awesome. I absolutelly loved it. The Theme Song. The translation sketch (HILLARIOUS I seriously cried), the George Micheal one was pretty hillarious as well, Poop Vs. The Angry Tourists? Wow. I also loved the fake boobs opera, anything about boobs is funny too me... ((sigh)) I seriously wish this was longer, sometimes they were trying to be funny (for example: the game show sketch) but besides that, I absolutely LOVED it. I seriously would love to see more on television, but I am soooo excited about the web-series. (SQUEELS for "Puppet Up!")

I'm just glad they didn't "f*ck it up." (sigh) :zany:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
heralde said:
Yeah, that's basically what I was thinking, Mrs P.
Mmm hmm!! For the record, though, I haven't seen this yet. Technical difficulties, remember? **sobs** I was talking about humour in general. :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I'm with beaker. Someone put this on YouTube or something!! I really want to see it. I was SO PUMPED. New JHC stuff doesn't come around often enough.
This is the Muppet fan community, noone likes to share programs(historically speaking) unless ya have something to trade or have money:frown:

D'Snowth said:
I like edgy humor myself, I wouldn't mind making T*K*O a little edgier, but I have to stay on the boss's good-side!
They can get as edgy as they want, Disney owns the Muppets now.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Some of it seemed somewhat painful... like a trainwreck in a way. I mean, there were a few funny parts here and there, but it was always right before the commercial that it seemed somewhat akward. The host was bad... not a fan of that guy... he looks like a gay Benjamin Linus.
thats cause he is he's a clone dun dun dun!:concern:
D'Snowth said:
Patrick Bristow IS gay.
well yea I don't think the guy could make it anymore obvious lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
well yea I don't think the guy could make it anymore obvious lol
And this is a rarity for me to be able to tell because my mom usually has to point something like that out to me (that's how I found out about Dick Sargent, Paul Lynde, Nathan Lane, Ellen DeGeneres, Charles Nelson Reilly, Lily Tomlin and several others... dang I'm so naive). Besides Patrick, the only other time I've been able to tell someone was gay was the photo shop guy who fell for George in an episode of Seinfeld.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
And this is a rarity for me to be able to tell because my mom usually has to point something like that out to me (that's how I found out about Dick Sargent, Paul Lynde, Nathan Lane, Ellen DeGeneres, Charles Nelson Reilly, Lily Tomlin and several others... dang I'm so naive). Besides Patrick, the only other time I've been able to tell someone was gay was the photo shop guy who fell for George in an episode of Seinfeld.
hah I never saw that episode. I do tend to wonder about Brian Henson but I don't think he is not that it matters either way though.